YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Tyler Boyd NOT Suspended For The Pitt YSU Game?

(1/2) > >>

The YO Show:
Jerry DiPaola on twitter "Narduzzi said Tyler Boyd was suspended from all team activities for about a month after DUI, but was brought back to team a week ago."

The YO Show:
If he isnt suspended, one good thing is they cant say "you beat us because we didnt have boyd" if the penguins win.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on July 22, 2015, 10:42:02 PM ---If he isnt suspended, one good thing is they cant say "you beat us because we didnt have boyd" if the penguins win.

--- End quote ---

You mean "when" the penguins win

The YO Show:
Not going to deny, i had worded it with if intentionally. I believe they can and i believe they will. But i had a tinge of doubt the last two days now and was trying to keep my expectations in check without killing my season hopefulness.

No more of that doubter talk though. Im going to just believe, at least until i see actual game results. My main concern was pitt is not going to overlook ysu by any means plus narduzzi is making it clear how much this game means to him. But theres no justifying it. Should have not been negative

pittsburghpenguin:
WTAE news in Pittsburgh just announced Tyler Boyd will be suspended for the YSU game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version