YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Tailgating at Pitt

(1/5) > >>

IAA Fan:
Looks like they are renting the Gateway Clipper once again. I did not think they would do this because it is a 1p start. It was fun the last time.

--- Quote ---Traveline is offering a same-day motorcoach trip for the Youngstown State football team's season opener at Pittsburgh on Sept. 5 at Heinz Field. Kickoff for the contest is set for 1 p.m. The bus will depart from the YSU campus early that morning.

The cost of the trip is $50 per person and does not include the game ticket. For more information contact Traveline at (330) 941-2391 during regular business hours.

Additionally, the YSU Alumni Association is hosting a special tailgate on the Gateway Clipper near Heinz Field from 10 a.m. until noon. The cost of the tailgate is $25 and includes a buffet luncheon. YSU fans who are interested in attending the tailgate should call University Events at (330) 941-2136.

Season tickets and Penguin Club memberships for the upcoming season are available by calling the YSU Athletic Ticket Office at (330) 941-1978.
--- End quote ---

The YO Show:
Ugh I wish the motor coach was cheaper.

JP21:
$50.00 to ride a bus 50 miles and back and doesn't include a game ticket, can you say RIP OFF.

goodnews:
Maybe Tim Ryan can get the administration to subsidize the trip for the local taxpayers of the Mahoning Valley.....

JP21:
Nah, I'm good I don't need any subsidies.  I can drive myself down there and have dinner at Ruth Chris plus a game ticket for what they are charging for that trip haha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version