YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

5 Freshman Football Players Cited

(1/2) > >>

ysufan0505:
For underage drinking.... Not a good start eh boys?

http://www.vindy.com/news/2015/jun/29/5-ysu-football-players-cited-underage-drinking/

Wick250:
Underage drinking on an American college campus?  Shocking!  Unbelievable!  At a party school like Ohio U a good story would be a tale about the five underage students who were not drinking.

go guins:
No, I'll go with "not a good start" at least for starters!  If we had a parade of everybody who drank before they were "of age" there would be hundreds of millions marching and thousands left to watch, but still dumb. 

Penguin Nation:
FWIW.....at my daughter's school (FAU), drinking in the dorms is barely enforced. You have to be obvious for any action to be taken.  Which makes me curious how they got busted in Cafaro House.  There must be more to the story....some rowdiness at least.

Victimless crime.  Jaywalking is a more serious offense.  It is worth a good talking to and a warning, especially if a first offense.

IAA Fan:
Being underage, if this their first-offense, I think they can do the public service program and have it expunged from their records.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version