YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to YSU Season Opener!

<< < (15/52) > >>

ysufan0505:
Don't try and argue with Pally. His only response will be Strollo must go and Pelini is a hot head who can't coach or recruit and who failed in the Big10 even though we play in FCS. Blah, blah, blah.

ScarletRook:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on July 11, 2015, 08:39:53 PM ---Don't try and argue with Pally. His only response will be Strollo must go and Pelini is a hot head who can't coach or recruit and who failed in the Big10 even though we play in FCS. Blah, blah, blah.

--- End quote ---

I am not wanting to argue because Paladin does bring up some decent points;however this is what bothers me.  I have been viewing this board for 3 - 4 years now since I moved back to Ohio and rekindled my interest in YSU.  We (myself included) attack each other and then complain about the cohesiveness of the team.  Much of what we criticize coaches and player for we are guilty of ourselves - maybe our right as fans.  I am fortunate to talk with some of the players on occasion and not one of them want to lose.  They aren't happy with the melt downs and certainly not happy with the players that quit on them.  I will say this - the few I have talked with all said the the key to N. Dakota's success isn't that they have better players or coaches, but they are all in it together - every player - every play - winning or losing: players, coaches and fans.
We in turn are anxious to stop attending games and eat our own.

ValleyTalk:
Well... He should help. Heard we may land an Auburn transfer a month back.

@JuCoFootballACE: Elijah Daniel @elijahdaniel6 4merly Auburn @FootballAU inks w/ Youngstown State @YoungstownStFB @BoPelini http://t.co/xXG5L0I9Z1

ysufan0505:
If he doesn't end up in jail..... Yikes 

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/05/auburn_defensive_end_elijah_da_2.html

goodnews:
On paper this defense is vastly improved with the transfers.  I once worried about character but who cares anymore.  Look at the two faced liars that run this country who think nothing of lying right to the camera and change their minds daily......  Cheers to fun and excitement at Stambaugh Stadium in 2015....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version