YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to YSU Season Opener!

<< < (9/52) > >>

The YO Show:
I didn't mean changing the uniform actually will change their play, but I was saying the ingredients for greatness are there, and the changing of the uniform (facemasks), means that they will be changing the mindset and perception of the team.

guinpen:
The YO Show may be an "Emperor Penguin" by kickoff, I love the excitement.

The YO Show:
How many posts does it take to reach emperor penguin status? I feel as though it would be a lofty goal by kickoff! I kinda wish I had actually participated in the forums beyond just reading them prior to this year.

The YO Show:
59 Days

go guins:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on July 07, 2015, 06:45:02 PM ---I didn't mean changing the uniform actually will change their play, but I was saying the ingredients for greatness are there, and the changing of the uniform (facemasks), means that they will be changing the mindset and perception of the team.

--- End quote ---

"I didn't mean changing the uniform actually will change their play”  Of course, I know that, but apparently we are more desperate following the Wolford malaise than I thought.  One touchdown in the right place each of the last 2 seasons and we would have made the playoffs the last 2 years, so it wasn't anything like a disaster.   We just “suffer” with the memories of all those great Tressel teams! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version