YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to YSU Season Opener!

<< < (43/52) > >>

IAA Fan:
Don't you guys just love all of the hype over Montana vs NDSU. Believe me, I am hoping it is all Griz on this one. That being said ...if this one is even within 4-scores ...the Bison are having issues in 2015.

The YO Show:
They are the only college football game playing that week, and the first of the year. And it will be on ESPN so it is getting tons of coverage, which is good for the FCS the way I see it. Why do you want the Griz to win though? Id rather MVFC team win over a big sky team even if its NDSU.

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on August 11, 2015, 12:44:13 PM ---Don't you guys just love all of the hype over Montana vs NDSU. Believe me, I am hoping it is all Griz on this one. That being said ...if this one is even within 4-scores ...the Bison are having issues in 2015.

--- End quote ---
I don't get the Grizzly support?   First, this is 1-AA against 1-A and I always root for “our” division.  Second, we play NDSU and if they win against Montana and we beat the Bison that is better for YSU.  If we lose, it doesn’t matter.
Just curious about your choice.

The YO Show:
Go guins, while i agree with you, you are incorrect. Montana and NDSU are both in FCS... so its D1AA vs D1AA

go guins:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on August 11, 2015, 02:27:48 PM ---Go guins, while i agree with you, you are incorrect. Montana and NDSU are both in FCS... so its D1AA vs D1AA

--- End quote ---
Then all the more reason to root for NDSU, as that leaves us in control of our own destiny.  If Montana wins they go to #1 and we don't have them on our schedule.  And I know it isn't 1-A and 1-AA anymore, but since they both play fcs what do they call the old FBS?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version