YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to YSU Season Opener!

<< < (41/52) > >>

The YO Show:
Well to me, the disclaimer should say, free money if you pick YSU. But alas, I suppose it is gambling. Even bonds are considered to be invested with "some" risk even if it is a low probability the government will default lol.

ValleyTalk:
5Dimes.com odds:
YSU +12

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on August 05, 2015, 05:25:04 PM ---Well to me, the disclaimer should say, free money if you pick YSU. But alas, I suppose it is gambling. Even bonds are considered to be invested with "some" risk even if it is a low probability the government will default lol.

--- End quote ---

Since you brought the "g-word" into this...I must note that multiple US cities have junk credit ratings, including Chicago.  The US credit rating itself was downgraded a few years ago. The island of Puerto Rico....junk also.

So yeah......I'll take my Penguins and 15.5.....12 gives me some concern but still favorable odds.

The YO Show:
Nation, I agree lol. I like those odds on the Guins. Is a very good investment in my opinion. But yeah my line was from 5Dimes.com too, just evidently days old. Betting online is illegal in the U.S. isn't it? Even if the site is located outside the U.S. (like in Europe)?

The YO Show:
30 days

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version