YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to YSU Season Opener!

<< < (5/52) > >>

The YO Show:
Sorry! I started one personally before 100 days away, and I probably shouldnt have started this one at 70 days. Should I just stop updating it until we hit 30 days? Lol

go guins:
Too late now, so you might as well continue.  Next year, the day to start is the start of fall practice.  Then there is something going on; something to talk/post about.  This lull between spring practice & the signing period and fall practice is really torture.  At least the Tribe one last night! 

Midwestguy:
From reading some Nebraska boards,  Stanton wasn't grades.  He was 5th on the depth chart (behind walkons).  They seem to think he'll go Juco in Cali.    It is common knowledge there that Leroy Alexander is transferring to YSU though.   He tweeted it to Randy Gregory.    Word on him is that he failed steroids test twice.   

The YO Show:
66 days. When does fall camp start? First week of august Im guessing? Also wonder if it was steroids that prevented leroy from playing last year?  And if so, will he even be eligible or clean up his act?

ysufan0505:
Alexander played his RS Freshman at Nebraska so seems he has talent but also does come with some baggage. We shall see. Can't hurt to add more DB depth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version