YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to YSU Season Opener!

<< < (40/52) > >>

The YO Show:
31 days

go guins:

--- Quote from: ysuseasonticket on August 04, 2015, 05:54:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on August 03, 2015, 06:33:22 PM ---Hype vid.  Enjoy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hJWwwfjLDxs&feature=youtu.be

--- End quote ---

They should be playing this hype video in the YSU Bookstore from the time it opens until the time it closes each day non stop all day long.

--- End quote ---
0505,  IMO, we still need starters first!  Our defensive backfield has been incredibly porous the entire Wolford tenure.  I believe more aggressive coaching will help, but I believe we need all 4 positions to play far better in 2015.  I wouldn’t be giving anybody the starting nod, nor relegating anyone to the bench just yet!

Penguin Nation:
Kudos to Narduzzi for suspending two impact players in his very first game as HC.  PN puts his own legacy at Pitt on the line, where other schools would bury it.  Boyd is one of the best WRs in the country.  That being said, if Conner somehow also gets suspended, I'm taking YSU and the plus 11 and going big.

The YO Show:
The spreads I've seen were Pitt -15.5. Which i already think is a great bet to take for YSU

Penguin Nation:
YSU + 15.5? Can you even call that gambling? Sounds more like a sound investment.  it maybe time to diversify the portfolio. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version