YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to YSU Season Opener!

<< < (4/52) > >>

The YO Show:
And you are correct, it cant be worse.

go guins:
I don't think there is even a remote chance that this might happen, but you're wrong, it could be a LOT WORSE than Wolf! 
Since Kyre went down for the Cavs, I'm really getting antsy for football.  The Indians are supposed to help pass the time a little bit, but boy are they terrible!  Shut out twice yesterday!!  Come on Penguins! 

IAA Fan:
Orioles fan here, so not complaining ...the tribe usually has the birds number. That being said, the most exciting thing about this fall will be seeing any changes in style. I really hope we see some on defense. I do think this will mean less 1st-half scoring for YSU, but hopefully we make second-half adjustments on D that will give our O the ball a bit more that last year. Also better field position.

Not that I am dissatisfied in any way, but QB Stanton is leaving Nebraska. He is clearly one of best dual-threat QB's in the nation. I heard he has grade issues and will go JUCO.

The YO Show:
67 days

go guins:
This countdown stuff is making the wait worse not better!  Should have waited until maybe 30 days to start!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version