YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU FB ranked 10th in TSN preseason FCS poll

<< < (9/11) > >>

IAA Fan:
I don't know how long some of you have been tailgating, but the original tailgating lots were M-24 and M-26. The grass space to the NE of M-26 was overflow at $3 or $5. M-7 was a gravel lot for faculty, then mixed, etc.

This year, I am told M-26 will re-open. Which is nice, as it has (or at least used to have) electricity & holds more than M-7. Has anyone received any forms that have M-26 as an option?

Not sure how ticket sales are going, but they are a month ahead of schedule ..as compared to previous seasons; so I expect Bo has really drawn interest. There will be a new person in-charge of tickets this year ...Eric McLellan is replacing Ashley Booth ...who is moving on. Maybe I will send Eric and email.

Furthermore, for all the reservations I had with Tress coming in as president ...I was foolish to have ever doubted him. Like any good offensive coach, if you lack the quality experienced receivers, you put more receivers into the game. What the man (President Tressel) lacks in experience, he has (so far) made up for in effort ...and then some. Thank you Jim!

ysuseasonticket:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on June 12, 2015, 03:43:20 PM ---Not sure how ticket sales are going, but they are a month ahead of schedule ..as compared to previous seasons; so I expect Bo has really drawn interest. There will be a new person in-charge of tickets this year ...Eric McLellan is replacing Ashley Booth ...who is moving on. Maybe I will send Eric and email.

--- End quote ---

This is the first year (in 33 years) I have received a thank you note sent to me in the mail for renewing my season tickets.

That was a nice touch, it showed appreciation.

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on June 12, 2015, 03:43:20 PM ---I don't know how long some of you have been tailgating, but the original tailgating lots were M-24 and M-26. The grass space to the NE of M-26 was overflow at $3 or $5. M-7 was a gravel lot for faculty, then mixed, etc.

This year, I am told M-26 will re-open. Which is nice, as it has (or at least used to have) electricity & holds more than M-7. Has anyone received any forms that have M-26 as an option?

Not sure how ticket sales are going, but they are a month ahead of schedule ..as compared to previous seasons; so I expect Bo has really drawn interest. There will be a new person in-charge of tickets this year ...Eric McLellan is replacing Ashley Booth ...who is moving on. Maybe I will send Eric and email.

Furthermore, for all the reservations I had with Tress coming in as president ...I was foolish to have ever doubted him. Like any good offensive coach, if you lack the quality experienced receivers, you put more receivers into the game. What the man (President Tressel) lacks in experience, he has (so far) made up for in effort ...and then some. Thank you Jim!

--- End quote ---
I'm dumbfounded you had reservations about JT becoming president.  I said the day I heard the job was opening that they should grab Tressel before he got away.  He would raise enrollment, raise graduation rates, and double the endowment in his tenure.  Raising the profile and success of the football program goes without saying.  A leader and a doer is a leader and a doer.  He would be a great company commander in the Army, a great governor, whatever.  Guy has a way to get people to go in the same direction and do better than they thought they could do.  Best thing YSU did since becoming a state school.

YSUGO:
Just paid my Penguin Club and tailgate today!  I think we are going to be in for a good season.

ysuguins4:
Tailgating in M24 and M7 only.  When I called to renew my tickets last month, the girl said they had already sold more this year than all of last year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version