YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU FB ranked 10th in TSN preseason FCS poll

<< < (5/11) > >>

JP21:
The selection committee process is flawed but with that being said YSU did not deserve to make the playoff any year under Wolford.  If you get blown out year after by the best teams in the conference at the end of the year, I'm sorry you don't deserve to be in.  Yes we beat NDSU one year, so what play them 5 more times that year they kick are arse everytime and that's not debatable.

go guins:
PenguinPower, you are perhaps the most paranoid person I am aware of.  Glad I'm not around you in person, as you'd make me very nervous.  Your persecution complex reminds me of some characters in movies like Silence of the Lambs etc.  (Not Lecter, but Buffalo Bob)
Blogging with you is a complete waste time as you apparently want to dispute the fact that 8-3 is better than 8-3 and 3 quality wins in the playoffs validate the selection of SHSU in the 2012 playoffs which is plainly true.  Our D2 wins do NOT keep us from the playoffs, our 4 consecutive 1AA loses did.  You aren't worth my time.
Bye and good luck.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: go guins on June 04, 2015, 03:43:32 PM ---PenguinPower, you are perhaps the most paranoid person I am aware of.  Glad I'm not around you in person, as you'd make me very nervous.  Your persecution complex reminds me of some characters in movies like Silence of the Lambs etc.  (Not Lecter, but Buffalo Bob)
Blogging with you is a complete waste time as you apparently want to dispute the fact that 8-3 is better than 8-3 and 3 quality wins in the playoffs validate the selection of SHSU in the 2012 playoffs which is plainly true.  Our D2 wins do NOT keep us from the playoffs, our 4 consecutive 1AA loses did.  You aren't worth my time.
Bye and good luck.

--- End quote ---

You nailed it.  I'm paranoid.  Do some research  before arguing  with me.

Karl Hungus:
Power is spot on. Do we still have some chianti left? ? It goes so well with liver.   ;D ;D ;D ;D

IAA Fan:
I will admit the Heacock family has a to be scratching their heads over a couple of years, but W teams never deserved a shot ...ever. Pitt made a big mistake in treating us as equals ...that will not happen under Narduzzi. We will have to earn this win.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version