YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Big 10 Transfer

<< < (15/16) > >>

ysufan0505:
http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2015/06/sophomore_jalyn_powell_granted.html

The YO Show:
Im excited for this, but will feel really great with an official announcement.

OleYSUfan:
WELCOME JAYLIN!!

This will bolster our linebackers and possibility he may be used as a defensive back. Yes, I would like to see an official announcement. To compete in our league, we need solid players.

Wick250:
For anybody that does not yet understand the enormous promotional value to our university that Tressel and Pelini provide, I urge you to read the comments from Michigan State fans on the bottom of the page that 0505 linked.  Not one negative word about YSU, Pelini, or Powell.  I really love one fan's assessment of Powell: "he hits like a train."  How long has it been since we have seen that from our defense?  This just accelerates the transition from Wolford's "athletes" to Pelini's "football players."

Penguin Nation:
Welcome home, Jaylin !!

This move really seems to make sense for Jaylin in terms of playing time, playing for BP, and being back home with friends and family.  Although not a BIG schedule, he'll face both FCS finalists at the Castle, and start the season with a Pitt rematch.....and IMO...see a post-season run.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version