YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Big 10 Transfer

<< < (9/16) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on May 26, 2015, 08:03:38 PM ---i don't make stuff up.  His father told me they have met Pelini and have been released from the other school if he decides to leave. We are trying to figure out how to give the kid a a a scholarship.  That is the hold up.  So I am not throwing out his name to the wolves till it's a done deal.

--- End quote ---
I didn't accuse you of "making stuff up," I only said it "kind of reminded me." 

ysufan0505:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on May 26, 2015, 08:03:38 PM ---i don't make stuff up.  His father told me they have met Pelini and have been released from the other school if he decides to leave. We are trying to figure out how to give the kid a a a scholarship.  That is the hold up.  So I am not throwing out his name to the wolves till it's a done deal.

--- End quote ---

;( Lol

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on May 27, 2015, 08:25:41 PM ---

--- End quote ---

;( Lol

--- End quote ---

I will vouge for him.  He is telling  the truth

JP21:
I'll get excited when it happens.  There are always so many rumors and often we get our hopes up then it falls through.

ysuguins4:
I've been reading this board for quite a few years, and have not known YSUGO to spread false rumors.  I know we are maxed out on schollies, so they probably are trying to move some aid around to make room for him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version