YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Big 10 Transfer

<< < (8/16) > >>

DoubleE:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on May 24, 2015, 09:20:05 AM ---I thought Deveon Smith was in line to be the starting RB? Also highly doubt Billy Price is coming after starting and winning a national championship lol... Unless it's family related for those 2, I don't see it.

--- End quote ---

I think smith is 2 or 3 on the depth chart behind the returning green and the transfer from USC. I like him as a FB but i never understood why he went to michigan as he doesnt have the speed to play RB in the B1G. he is a short yardage power back and would be a good addition for us

ysufan0505:
So who's this mystery man???

go guins:
I think I am going to start a new thread spreading the rumor that Bo Pelini is taking a surprise head job with an unannounced NFL team and I have inside info as to the pending SPECTULAR announcement of the new YSU coach and see how many posts I can get based on absolutely nothing!!
(Please DO NOT speculate which NFL team etc.  There is absolutely nothing to this.  Kind of reminds me of the tread we are on!)

YSUGO:
i don't make stuff up.  His father told me they have met Pelini and have been released from the other school if he decides to leave. We are trying to figure out how to give the kid a a a scholarship.  That is the hold up.  So I am not throwing out his name to the wolves till it's a done deal.

penguinpower:
YSUGO is telling  the truth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version