YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

New Video board for Stambaugh

<< < (11/11)

JP21:
Yah, that is light years ahead of what we had.  You can't tell from looking at a picture of how clear the board will actually be. 

mvfc penguin:
The reason the board looks grainy is because the kicking net was up and that causes a grainy effect to appear.
As for the sunlight hitting the board making it tough to see... That's going to happen no matter what kind of video board we put up there just because of the positioning, that is something that sports teams always have trouble with.
In case anybody forgot, they also updated the South Endzone scoreboard... With the new videoboard, they are also able to put the score right on the screen (that's what new technology does for you, it simplifies everything). You can put rosters up there while showing the game, while also having the traditional box score. It's very simple and the new video board looks great!

The YO Show:
I was mostly kidding with my comment. I am very excited for the new board.

go guins:
Looks better, but not great.  Not big enough!!  Plus it points toward the setting sun.  I'm concerned that for most fans it will be really hard to see in the late afternoon, which would all of 4:00 games and the first half of 7:00 games.  We'll get to see it in about 9 days!  Beat PITT!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version