YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

New Video board for Stambaugh

<< < (8/11) > >>

ysuseasonticket:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on May 18, 2015, 10:14:10 AM ---Nice article by Scalzo. Now they need the east side press box upgraded.

--- End quote ---

I read awhile back that the east side press box upgrade was part of the new stadium light package for better broadcasting.

I guess it's not really a press box but a camera and broadcasting booth. The way I took it, they were going to replace the two small ones with one big one.

IAA Fan:
I still fondly remember the JMU play-off game. The two ESPN announcers, calling the game, were in that little booth, while the other ESPN guys were over getting served "a plethora of great food and drinks by the lovely ladies of YSU". They went on about our facilities and how well we treated them. I think the one said he was afraid to turn on the space heater for fear it would burn down the booth...lol.

ValleyTalk:
Boardman is also putting in a videoboard 35 feet wide:
http://www.vindy.com/news/2015/may/29/groundbreaking-boardmans-new-stadium-1-saturday/?nw

mvfc penguin:
Remember when I first stated that these upgrades were coming and EVERYBODY said I was crazy...???
Well looks like some people have the inside scoop and others don't

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: mvfc penguin on June 16, 2015, 04:34:21 PM ---Remember when I first stated that these upgrades were coming and EVERYBODY said I was crazy...???
Well looks like some people have the inside scoop and others don't
--- End quote ---

What's the inside scoop on when YSU is joining the MAC?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version