YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

New Video board for Stambaugh

<< < (6/11) > >>

ysufan0505:

--- Quote from: ELPENGUIN on May 18, 2015, 07:16:00 AM ---0505 the question is how many home games did you attend last season?  Are you a real YSU fan or just a bug who comes out of the woodwork when the team wins?

--- End quote ---

Every single home game when I'm not working thank you very much. Just stating the obvious.

ysufan0505:
Nice article by Scalzo. Now they need the east side press box upgraded.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on May 18, 2015, 10:14:10 AM ---Nice article by Scalzo. Now they need the east side press box upgraded.

--- End quote ---

That "facility" they use for TV broadcasts is a joke.  There are dozens of D-5 high school programs that put that to shame!  They are doing a LOT of good stuff for this season, and I don't want to get greedy, but when telecast viewership goes up and they can sell the broadcast rights, perhaps that initial money could go to Eastside press box upgrades? 

ysufan0505:

--- Quote from: go guins on May 18, 2015, 10:55:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on May 18, 2015, 10:14:10 AM ---Nice article by Scalzo. Now they need the east side press box upgraded.

--- End quote ---

That "facility" they use for TV broadcasts is a joke.  There are dozens of D-5 high school programs that put that to shame!  They are doing a LOT of good stuff for this season, and I don't want to get greedy, but when telecast viewership goes up and they can sell the broadcast rights, perhaps that initial money could go to Eastside press box upgrades?

--- End quote ---

Possibly. How about some cameras on the east side? I mean it really is a high school setup like you said. Watching some of camera angles on the TV broadcast make me think I'm watching Chaney vs East.

ysuguins4:
Sure hope they use it to show some replays.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version