Author Topic: Nate Adams Donald D'Alesio in NFF Hampshire Honor Society Hall of Fame  (Read 4702 times)

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Former Youngstown State football student-athletes Nate Adams and Donald D'Alesio were among an impressive group named to the 2015 NFF Hampshire Honor Society, the National Football Foundation & College Hall of Fame (NFF) announced on Wednesday.

Great Job guys!!  For almost all college athletes, they will make a living in something other than their sport.  These two both "get it" (as to the VAST majority of YSU student athletes!)
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!

Offline ELPENGUIN

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
It is sad that the nay-sayers on this board do not "get it".
"They have scalelike barbless feathers, flipperlike wings, and webbed feet and by the way also excellent athletic teams"

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
It is sad that the nay-sayers on this board do not "get it".
  It does get tiring sometimes, but it's only a couple.  Browns fans are FAR worse as a negative group.  I hear Browns fans saying "XXXX is a great QB", then the Browns draft him, and they immediately say "well if the Browns wanted him, he must be crap" and boo the pick!  Whatever?  I enjoy going to YSU football games and hope to continue for years to come!  Always better when competitive, but will go anyway.  The family friendly nature of YSU tailgate lots is remarkable and something that should be held up by both the community and the university! 

Offline Karl Hungus

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
At this level our tailgates are the best I have seen. Great fans & never a bit of trouble. Go YSU!!!!!!!

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
At this level our tailgates are the best I have seen. Great fans & never a bit of trouble. Go YSU!!!!!!!
DITTO!!