YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ron Brown leaving

<< < (6/7) > >>

ValleyTalk:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on May 08, 2015, 12:19:10 AM ---I hope everyone  is happy.  We lost a great coach.

--- End quote ---
The lefties on campus caused this one, it is quite clear. Sensitivity training because someone is against gay marriage. Give me a break. We are ALL entitled to our opinions and I am sure many people across our area share his stance, to a less extreme level.

go guins:
This isn't meant in direct reference to Ron Brown, because I don't consider him to be a bigot, but if you claim to be "all inclusive" shouldn't bigots, racists, homophobes etc. be included?  Either you are inclusive or you’re not.  This “politically correct” crowd running most of our institutions is perhaps the most bigoted and certainly hypocritical groups going.

ysufan0505:
http://www.omaha.com/ron-brown-s-switch-from-youngstown-state-to-liberty-for/image_72b63659-9434-504d-948c-c93b946792af.html

OleYSUfan:
We lost an excellent coach in Ron Brown, he would have added to our running backs strength. I am sorry to see him go. I am sure he will be a credit to Liberty University; he will serve as running back coach and assistant head coach which will be mean more money.

Now we must get a running back coach prior to summer camp. I hope we can pull a good one out of the hat.

Karl Hungus:
Ditto Guins

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version