YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ron Brown leaving

<< < (4/7) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on April 23, 2015, 09:45:15 AM ---Wish brown would have stayed. Great coach, great principles.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  And regardless of what Bo says, he wins here and in 3 years he gets a call from a SEC school, it would be nice to have an assistant head coach to step up, but what ya gonna do? 

SoupCity:
I know this could just be "coach talk," but here is what the Vindicator is saying:

"Penguins coach Bo Pelini called reports that running backs coach Ron Brown is leaving YSU to take the wide receivers job at Liberty “way premature.”  "Not that it’s out of the question, but he hasn’t taken a job at Liberty,” Pelini said. "

go guins:
Did a quick search and most of what I see on this is out of Nebraska and they are mostly sour grapes on anything related to Pelini or Brown.  Only Youngstown story that showed up was this blog!!
Sounds like they may be having $$$ issues getting Brown signed, but Bo sounds like losing him wouldn't be a big surprise at this point.  Got a couple months to resolve at this point.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on April 23, 2015, 09:45:15 AM ---Wish brown would have stayed. Great coach, great principles.

--- End quote ---

I also agree

go guins:
Any update here? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version