YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ron Brown leaving

<< < (3/7) > >>

Wick250:
The only conceivable FBS home for Liberty would be the Sunbelt Conference.  For football, that currently consists of eleven schools, all public, stretching from the South into the Rockies.  Their interest in adding a fundamentalist Protestant school to their ranks is zero. 

guinpen:
Ha ha ha, people were getting all worked up about this guy, he was going to corrupt our players with religion, run the program into the ground, yadda yadda yadda!

The big guy sure does work in mysterious ways, amen!

Penguin Nation:
C-USA may boot UAB since UAB dropped FB, and then invite Liberty.  I think Liberty's preference is the Sun Belt.  I've not read it anywhere, but I could see the MAC inviting Liberty in to further expand their market base.

What if Liberty...gulp...stays in the FCS?  The massive recruiting advantage of being the only FCS school offering FCOA scholarships could make them an FCS behemoth....like NDSU.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: guinpen on April 22, 2015, 06:09:48 PM ---Ha ha ha, people were getting all worked up about this guy, he was going to corrupt our players with religion, run the program into the ground, yadda yadda yadda!

The big guy sure does work in mysterious ways, amen!

--- End quote ---

Thinking the same thing.

ysufan0505:
Wish brown would have stayed. Great coach, great principles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version