YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Red & White Game

<< < (2/9) > >>

go guins:
Penguin Nation, SORRY, Po Boy is the villian not you!!

Po Baloney YOUR comment is   outrageous!! 

IAA Fan:
It is gone ...for now.

penguinpower:
I don't care what the coach does.  Win the f'-ing football games you are supposed to as well as ones you are not supposed to win.  Nobody on here has played for Pelini so how in the hell do people know he is  a bad person..............by taking a few data points during heated points of an emotional game?  Nice way to judge someone.  It is about as credible as the national news media.  I have an idea, lets create a character without really knowing the heart and soul of the man and spew it all over.  Same thing with Tressel.  Tressel is " the senator" , Pelini is a mad man.  blah blah blah.

IAA fan.  Don't sensor people fro stuff you disagree with.  censorship enables their idiotic posts.

ScarletRook:
I had the fortune of being in Youngstown this spring for a practice.  Many of the players commented that they really like Coach Pelini and ALL of his staff....even the ones bashed on this site.
Hopefully this translates into wins.

ysufan0505:
Yep, amazing how the national media portrays somebody a "villain" so to speak. I have never heard 1 player so one bad thing about Bo. All the players love him. Just go out and win and this will all go away. Haters gonna hate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version