YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Red & White Game

<< < (8/9) > >>

go guins:
Agreed.  Not making playoffs would be big disapointment.  Although starting out with 2 "sure loses" doesn't make it easy.  (Pitt and NDSU)
When you don't have depth injuries can be huge problem.  Davis very athletic, but no Wells passing and this is a passing game.  Also Ruiz, Nwadiogbu, Derek Rivers, Andrew Williams would be HUGE holes to fill.

guinpen:
I do not agree with that 2 auto loss statement

IAA Fan:
go guins ...I have to give the TD pass of the night to Davis during the spring game.. I thought it was a pick & the next thing I see that Harvin holds it up. I have always liked Garry as well. I have to like our QB situation & couple bigger good hands guys wearing Penguin Jersey's this year.

ValleyTalk:
"@YSUSID: Tonight's attendance for the spring game was 3,006."

Pitt had 5,325 at their spring game FWIW.

mayor:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on April 21, 2015, 09:40:21 PM ---go guins ...I have to give the TD pass of the night to Davis during the spring game.. I thought it was a pick & the next thing I see that Harvin holds it up. I have always liked Garry as well. I have to like our QB situation & couple bigger good hands guys wearing Penguin Jersey's this year.

--- End quote ---

I agree with you on the best pass of the night goes to Davis, but probably not the one you are talking about. The first drive with the 2's, Davis threw a beautiful ball 40 yards to the back of the end zone that was dropped by the receiver that would have been a touchdown. That was a beautiful pass! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version