YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Red & White Game

<< < (5/9) > >>

IAA Fan:
http://static.psbin.com/u/t/ojs5ypeimc2gp0/2015_Spring_Game_Roster.pdf

Well when you some some of the big names on White team, you will be as shocked as I. Or Pelini did a great job of mixing the teams. I would not say this 1 v. 2. He must be playing O(W) vs. D(R) and mixing once we get started. This is going to be great fun ...I hope to see everyone there.   fb

IAA Fan:
Interesting game with a good crowd ...thanks Youngstown. I would say we had no less than 3k in the seats. I counted 50 tables with an average of about 8 people in each for the pregame + they had something going on at the alumni patio.

Wells was off today. Garry and Davis looked good. I liked Jaylin Kelly. He was a tackling machine in the first half. If Hymes can stay healthy, we may have overcome the loss of Moore. Hymes is an awful lot like Moore ...you always like what they do with the ball. Callendar could not catch a cold at first, then became a stud. If he can hang on to the ball, you will hear his name a lot this fall. Lots of what will be stupid penalties on coverage, but it was nice to see the aggressiveness. If you did not goo, yo missed a nice game atmosphere.

Spiderlegs:
Pelini didn't mince words in his post-game interview. Great to see someone hold the guys accountable to a high standard of performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3yxlrUS4LM

ysufan0505:
Still a lot of work to do but like how the guys competed.

YSUGO:
Was a beautiful night.  Spring games at our level are tough to get a bead on who or what.  But if you watched Pelini's comments after the game.  We will get better.  We looked smallish and we lacked talent and depth at some positions and I did feel that we will be okay with Wells and Davis at Qb.  Wells added weight and Davis was very mobile.  We will see Pelini now clean up the house if u know what I mean and get kids to build up depth and leadership.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version