YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Red & White Game

<< < (3/9) > >>

ysuguins4:
As of now the weather is looking good.  I'm interested to see if there are any surprises among the ones.

go guins:
ysuguins4
where the "heck" are you that the weather looks good?  Raining and cold here!!

ysuguins4:
I meant for the game tomorrow.

#1 Tailgater:
Listen why cant everyone just support the program.  Ok its not the 90's and it may never be.  Support the players, coaching staff and university.  We all want to see WINS and butts in the stands again.  What I want to see tomorrow is a tougher defense, offense that doesn't make stupid mistakes and consistent special teams.  I think the most important thing is to see the players play as a TEAM and show the energy and excitement needed to play the competition we have in our conference.  GO PENGUINS

go guins:
#1 Tailgater
You are certainly looking for a lot in a spring game!  For me, it is a chance to get out and see the kids practice and hopefully get out without injury.  Ryan Moore is enough of a loss so far.  As far as making player assessments based on a controlled intersquad scrimmage, it is totally hopeless!  I’ve seen kids in the spring look like they might be going pro early and then never see them again!  Enjoy the weather and laugh of this blog following the scrimmage for all the judgements made by self-appointed experts like me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version