YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Red & White Game

(1/9) > >>

IAA Fan:

--- Quote ---Head Coach Bo Pelini announced that the Spring Game will feature scrimmage conditions with the No. 1 offense going against the No. 1 defense and the No. 2 offense going against the defense's second unit.
--- End quote ---

Should be fun & a nice crowd is expected

Penguin Nation:
A year ago, BP brought a cat with him a she entered the field during the NE spring game, and it went viral.

I hope he brings the cat again, or does something else wacky and fun.  To improve attendance, and interest in the program, I think he needs to be both a showman and HC.  Get the buzz going. Make a YSU FB game an experience. 

Bringing a cat onto the field cost $0 and got people talking about the NE program.

IAA Fan:
I don't know about that ..too early. Needs to set the tone for winning first IMO.

go guins:
Yes, I agree.  You have to "do" something before the jokes are funny.  Certainly the spring game isn't to be taken too seriously, but it is about finding out who can play and who can't at this point.  Hope he doesn't think 1AA is "easy" compaired to 1A.  Players might not be the elite level, but nothing easy about winning in the MVC.  Ask EW!

go guins:
Has anybody been attending spring practices?  Just returned from SC and can't find much info other that injury to Ryan Moore. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version