YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Has anybody gone to any Spring Football Practices?

(1/2) > >>

YSUGO:
Really not much chatter, things must be going good.  Did see we lost Ryan Moore with a torn ACL.

ysufan0505:
Haven't heard a whole lot. Tough break for Moore. I liked him and that's a tough kid but with Webb and Ruiz, not sure how much he would really see the field.

The one thing I am hearing is how the defense is coming along. A lot more blitzing and moving around with Bo implementing his system. LB's flying around, not sitting back in coverage 10 yards off the line like we saw the last couple years.

ysuguins4:
At least he can redshirt in the fall, and still have 3 years left.  Hope he has a full recovery.

IAA Fan:
Moore seems to be a great kid ...big loss in my mind. We need some power.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
If Ryan Moore does in fact have a torn ACL it will be a very big loss for the offense along with the special teams. I believe he was going to play a much larger role this year then last. In my opinion 3 question marks still remain. Overall height at the WR position and lack of experience and numbers on the interior DL and the kicking game as a whole. There is a very good nucleus for success with the players we currently have. Overall coaching this year will determine what kind of season we have in terms of wins and losses

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version