YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

State of men’s basketball

<< < (2/33) > >>

ysufan0505:
They have the 7 footer from Oral Roberts coming in.... Other than that. Yikes.

Penguin Nation:
Please correct me if I am mistaken, but the last place HL team just lost all of its top 5 scorers except for Hain (including two due to graduation)?

This is what no accountability looks like.

ysufan0505:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on March 24, 2015, 03:20:10 PM ---Please correct me if I am mistaken, but the last place HL team just lost all of its top 5 scorers except for Hain (including two due to graduation)?

This is what no accountability looks like.

--- End quote ---

Correct. Go Guins!

jbags:
For a guy that doesnt like to play freshman,,Slocum will need all 3 signees to play major minutes next year. Thats why Umude, Morse, and Nickels needed valuable time this year, but no. Slocum basically built his team around Weber and Keene the past 2 years and both have left. Isnt it about time we concentrate on Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati and Pittsburgh for the bulk of our recruits. No one can tell me we cant get some kids closer to the valley so they stay for 4 years. We need new, young leadership here. I understand why Slocum was hired (won at a lower level), but for every Hain and Perry, we lose double that. Something is wrong. Another awfully long year again next season.

Penguin Nation:
So last season can't even be repackaged as a "rebuilding" year. It was a University having a campfire with >$1.3M.   Maybe it was adult day care for Jerry.

When do the adults at YSU arrive?  I thought JT would have little patience for outlandish incompetence and wasteful use of University resources...in all aspects of the University. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version