YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

New Coaching Staff

<< < (2/2)

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on March 18, 2015, 09:57:53 AM ---I like the staff as well.
- I think it did well for people to realize that Brown was at Nebraska long before Bo.

- The numbers do not lie Red ...Montgomery is very talented. As with Bo, he is beyond what we usually see at this level. I hope we all find that with an improved defense, coach M's second half adjustments work. Then again, with improved defense, we will not be scoring as much in the first-half either.

- Not sure how I missed coach Crist's hiring ...he has a very good I-AA coach & highly sought after.

- McNutt is one to watch ...could be a boom or bust.

- Everybody likes coach Carm and it was great that coach M asked Pelini to keep him.

-  I am worried that Hollowell and Marllow are given too much responsibility ..too soon. Also concerns with Stoops at DC, but with Bo and Carl ...I am less concerned than I was a few months ago.

Such a lot to be excited about here. Going to be a good crowd at the spring game   fb

--- End quote ---

I'm willing to give Monty a pass for the last few years and move forward. YSU's "O" the last few years was usually stuffed in the second half and against the big boys. Seems like they had their way with the front loaded weenie games.

ysuguins4:
I am happy with the staff, but I wish Bryant would have stayed on to coach the special teams.  If the second half offensive woes continue this season, Monty will probably be gone.

ysufan0505:
Like the staff as well. Stoops is basically just Bo's puppet as far as DC goes. Like the McNutt hire. Defense should be MUCH improved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version