YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Guins vs. WSU

<< < (3/4) > >>

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: ELPENGUIN on February 16, 2015, 03:56:59 PM ---Understand that another contract extension is being contemplated. 

--- End quote ---

Ha ha.  I also heard Strollo is recruiting Cindy Martin in case Jerry gets a BIG or ACC offer.

ysufan0505:

--- Quote from: ELPENGUIN on February 16, 2015, 03:56:59 PM ---Congratulation to coach Slocum on this road win.  He is to be praised for his coaching and his leadership.  Understand that another contract extension is being contemplated.  For those of you who want him to move on I say cough up the pesos for another coach.

--- End quote ---

If that's the case. I'm out on men's basketball.

ELPENGUIN:
ysufan0505, thanks for opting out.

YSUFANSINCE1990:
  You must be delusional to think Slocum is doing a good job.  YSU is one of the worst men's basketball programs in the country.  It is sickening to hear that money is keeping us from being better.   The expectation is win a second round tournament game every so often, we are not expecting a berth in the conference title game or NCAA bid.  Although you would think after a decade he would have been able to pull an upset or two in the conference tournament.  It never happens.

Our program is a joke, and it is accepted.

Penguin Nation:
If Jerry coaches for another full season, maybe he'll make it up to 705 wins.

#ThankGodForWilberforce

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version