YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Stadium Upgrades

<< < (2/6) > >>

ysuseasonticket:

--- Quote from: DoubleE on February 09, 2015, 06:08:33 PM ---top priority should be to improve the fan experience at the stadium. so the first thing i would invest in are seat backs for every seat in the stadium.

--- End quote ---

That would bring the stadium into NFL status, you're talking a lot of money though.

This might sound minuscule compared to chair back seats, but I wish they would bring the radio broadcast back into the food court areas, especially at half time. It was kind of neat to listen to while waiting in line.

There use to be, and probably still have, a stadium improvement committee. They would be the ones with the answers you would think and/or one of the assistant AD's as well.

IAA Fan:
Good idea seasonticket ...add live broadcast TV's would be great as well. My top item is still a better sound system.

ysufan0505:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on February 09, 2015, 05:03:57 PM ---The last time I heard any real scoreboard talk was prior to the Stambaugh video board being replaced and the Beeghly scoreboard being replaced (then we dump Coke after these gifts). I see no real need for a football scoreboard ...well at least being high on the "pecking order". Heck how many stadiums our size have two boards?

--- End quote ---

Everybody has 2 scoreboards now a days. It would just be nice upgrade the scoreboard, expand the screen and make it HD so it can show better replays and videos. Also upgrade the sound system.

ysufan0505:
I heard they were upgrading the lighting because they have to be a certain standard to be able to host FCS playoff games and our lighting it not up to that standard.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on February 09, 2015, 11:49:00 PM ---I heard they were upgrading the lighting because they have to be a certain standard to be able to host FCS playoff games and our lighting it not up to that standard.

--- End quote ---

Heard that too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version