YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pelini vs. Wolf vs. Heacock vs. Tressel

<< < (2/4) > >>

paladin:
I did not start this thread. Someone with control of the board did.

IAA Fan:
maybe, but I am not a troll. I do not walk around and spread hate on the board then act as though I am informed about football. Then if someone questions you on a recruit ...you saw him play in HS ...even though we all know you never even knew whom he was until his mention here. Just stop doing these things. I watched some of these videos and a couple of these guys you were negative on are very good. ...very good. Yes we all know that you cannot say a player is truly good from a 5-minute video of his best work. Likewise you cannot say he is bad. No matter how many times you say something ..does not make it so. IN another 25-years you can question what I remember. For now, I remember every coach's teams since 1982. You cannot change my mind about what I saw.

penguinpower:
Don't ban him Dan.  Let's see how it plays out.  I too am concerned about the physical measurements Regardless of how good their instincts are.  Wolford was a riverboat gambler when it came to players.  Every one had to have FBS physical measurements but not necessarily football IQ.  Sometimes they caught on and sometimes not so much.  How about the one kid that never played before a day he brought him on the DL?  That is some crazy stuff there. 

Heacock had two athletic teams in 2001 and 2002.  He had another two in 2005 and 2006.  Then things started to really slip a bit.  2008 and 2009 were not good.  We were beaten by better athletes with worse coaching at that time.  H

The low number of player scholarships won't cause as big of an impact in recruiting as it would in other years.  Wolford ran a lot of Heacock's recruits off and as a result the 2nd year of signing was a large class.  Bo looks like he's got a couple good ones and he can utilize the others on special teams etc. When he builds recruiting inroads.

ScarletRook:
This is the off-season; I understand there isn't a lot of football to talk about, but Bo Pelini is the coach now.
I doubt there is a whole lot that can be done from a fan perspective, aside from attending games, that will help our team.  I just don't want to be rehashing losing records five years from now.

ysufan0505:
Who really cares who about all this seriously? Past is the past..... Bo Pelini is the coach now so can we focus on that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version