YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ohio State RB Bri'onte Dunn May Transfer to YSU

<< < (3/10) > >>

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on January 23, 2015, 09:29:02 AM ---...and we don't want a power back for what reason again? Oh yes. It is probably the main reason our defense cannot get off the field in the second half of ball games. It is probably the main reason NDSU has won 4-tiles in a row. It is probably because every team in our conference uses one and we like to be different?  ;)

--- End quote ---

Same O-coordinator next year right? Hope this kid can cover kicks because that may be all he gets to do outside of goal line.

Coach M. knows all. Doesn't change his scheme to fit his players.

If he did, our exceptional tight ends would have gotten more targets.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on January 23, 2015, 09:34:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on January 23, 2015, 09:29:02 AM ---...and we don't want a power back for what reason again? Oh yes. It is probably the main reason our defense cannot get off the field in the second half of ball games. It is probably the main reason NDSU has won 4-tiles in a row. It is probably because every team in our conference uses one and we like to be different?  ;)

--- End quote ---

Same O-coordinator next year right? Hope this kid can cover kicks because that may be all he gets to do outside of goal line.

Coach M. knows all. Doesn't change his scheme to fit his players.

If he did, our exceptional tight ends would have gotten more targets.

--- End quote ---

I feel the same way.

paladin:
If you search for it, you can find OSU's depth chart. Dunn has really dropped this year. Elliott ( Soph) is the starter with Curtis Samuel ( Fr. ) the back-up. Listed 3rd is Warren Ball ( So.) formerly of Columbus DeSales. Rod Smith (Sr.) was also ahead of him before being suspended.Dunn, in many eyes isn't 4th either and its said that he has been a problem with lack of effort and an attitude problem. I wouldn't be selling Ruiz or Webb short as their abilities are pretty good and no one questions their efforts. Dunn is over rated but is on the OSU team, albeit BURIED  on the depth chart. I'll stick with the info I get from friends down there -- bring him on but don't be surprised if he struggles here

paladin:
I am now told Dunn is leaving but may not be YSU. OSU is bringing in 4Star RB Mike Weber, the #1 player from Mich who has major offers from USC, Alabama, Notre Dame, Mich. and Mich St. and others. Sounds like he is trying to "shopping around".

IAA Fan:
http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/54309/ohio-state-rb-brionte-dunn-arrested

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version