YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Avery Moss

<< < (2/6) > >>

Punisher:
This kid isn't a thug.  He made a mistake and has been working his butt off doing all the things he was supposed to do to get back into Nebraska. Unfortunately the same stupid chancellor and AD that fired Bo wouldn't let him back in since Bo is gone.  Kid is a great football player and would have played immediately if he would have been let back in and could have went to many different FBS schools had he chosen to.   You should be pretty excited if he chooses to come there.

IAA Fan:
I just had a couple of emails from Nebraska media. They both said basically the same thing; that Avery and 2 other guys, were being hazed and they walked into a 7/11 with their "things" hanging over their sweats and pants. I personally thought it was much more.

The odd thing is that he was told he had stay clear of campus and then he want on campus, to visit with his girlfriend. It was this violation that got the Title-IX people involved. He was suspended for a year. When he went back in front of the committee to see about returning after his year, they denied him. I guess there is some concern that the new "title-IX chancellor" did not stick to the ruling of the former, of a temporary suspension.

Both contacts dismissed the shoulder by saying they were not concerned. They said this is not a legal issue and he paid his $500 fine. They wish him well and think YSU is potentially picking up a good player who was expected to start.

That is all I know at this time

peteonastick:

--- Quote from: paladin on January 20, 2015, 01:46:48 PM ---I'll be first --- Bo is now going to recruit thugs ?  Every thing I read says this kid didn't seek out YSU, Bo sought this kid who didn't even play last season. Win at all costs ?

--- End quote ---

Recruit kids who want to play football regardless of their past issues.  Life is a marathon, not a sprint and we all make mistakes...its called privileges of youth...so get over it...and get off the board!

GO GUINS

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on January 20, 2015, 01:58:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: paladin on January 20, 2015, 01:46:48 PM ---I'll be first --- Bo is now going to recruit thugs ?  Every thing I read says this kid didn't seek out YSU, Bo sought this kid who didn't even play last season. Win at all costs ?

--- End quote ---

Yes win at all costs damnit.  Time for some drastic moves to get to the playoffs

--- End quote ---

By the way this is laced with sarcasm for those of you that it needs to be explained

guinpen:
So this is one of those issues that someone who wants to find something to whine and complain about will. Seems like a non issue to me, give the kid a helmet and let him enjoy college football.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version