YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

President Tressel to be inducted in the College FB Hall of Fame

<< < (2/4) > >>

ScarletRook:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on January 09, 2015, 03:23:15 PM ---Shame that most people will look over his accomplishments at lowly Youngstown State and only focus on his success at Ohio State....

--- End quote ---

I know many, many Ohio State people that laud his accomplishments at Youngstown State.

"Lowly Youngstown State" will remain so if it is satisfied with the status quo and I don't think the
current President is.

ysufan0505:

--- Quote from: ScarletRook on January 09, 2015, 04:26:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on January 09, 2015, 03:23:15 PM ---Shame that most people will look over his accomplishments at lowly Youngstown State and only focus on his success at Ohio State....

--- End quote ---

I know many, many Ohio State people that laud his accomplishments at Youngstown State.

"Lowly Youngstown State" will remain so if it is satisfied with the status quo and I don't think the
current President is.

--- End quote ---

I was referring to more of a national broader audience outside of Ohio.

Pita:
Grateful that Coach is honored with his Dad.  Speaking for my family Coach has always made us so very proud to be YSU fans.  We do say "Congratulations Coach" your Dad would be so proud.

coachtress:
I hope Tress wears his 'Y' logo lapel pin for the coin toss ceremony.  Perfect tie in for him between YSU and Ohio State.

Iceman:
He probably rigged the voting like he did the raffles.  I didn't know there was a cheaters wing at the college football hall of fame

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version