YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Guins vs. UIC

(1/8) > >>

IAA Fan:
Have you ever seen a worse half of basketball in your life? If we cannot beat UIC ...who is left? The Flames did not even belong in the same court with us today & we lose to a team that shot only 32%. Yet we shot 52%? Obviously we fouled WAAYY too much and they doubled our rebound total.

ysufan0505:
I can only sit back and laugh.... Women's basketball is on the serious uprise and Men's has fallen off the face of the earth. Hopefully Slocum can win 700 games and ride off into retirement because this program is a JOKE.

Wick250:
Blowing an 18 point lead to that junk team. >:(  Nice way to start off the new year.  I rarely post about men's basketball and this will be my only commentary on that subject this year.  I have learned long ago to accept the inevitable.  But I would like someone to provide rational, objective responses to these questions.  We fired two football coaches (and rightly so) because of the empty stadium, yet we are totally unconcerned about the empty gym and have been that way for over two decades.  Why?  Should we not at least "pretend" that we care about men's basketball by bringing in a new guy every five years or so?  After what you saw today, could a young, inexperienced (and cheap) head coach possibly do any worse?

Spiderlegs:
You all are exaggerating about how good UIC is. I was thinking that they looked like a D-II team today.

YsuPride:
Today's game was just plain and simple unacceptable.  UIC is terrible!!!   Slocum gets out coached constantly, he cannot recruit, his teams cant shoot free throws, defense sucks, no inside game, etc.  Get rid of him!!!!!!!  Well past due for a change.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version