YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2015 YSU Football Recruiting Thread

<< < (4/54) > >>

ysufan0505:
YSU has offered Dylan Mabin, a 6-1 DB from Nordonia. Looks a nice athlete.

#1 Tailgater:
Mabin is a very good athlete, I live in the school district and have seen him play many games.  Good pickup for the Penguins if its true,  I will put my feelers out to find out if its true.  There was a lot of talent on that team this year, good program. 

ysufan0505:

--- Quote from: #1 Tailgater on January 15, 2015, 10:59:24 PM ---Mabin is a very good athlete, I live in the school district and have seen him play many games.  Good pickup for the Penguins if its true,  I will put my feelers out to find out if its true.  There was a lot of talent on that team this year, good program.

--- End quote ---

Hey thanks!

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I can't imagine what these recruits must be thinking. A little more then 2 weeks away from National signing day and our staff is know where close to being finalized...NOT GOOD!!

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on January 16, 2015, 08:29:38 AM ---I can't imagine what these recruits must be thinking. A little more then 2 weeks away from National signing day and our staff is know where close to being finalized...NOT GOOD!!

--- End quote ---

I am not even slightly concerned ...we have very few scholarships left. Remember how large the class was a couple years ago? Way more than we had to offer. What did we pick up with graduation this year ...maybe a dozen (or less)? This year's graduates were the last of a very talented bunch, but not very large. So what if we need to play catch-up with some JUCO's and transfers? Most of the transfers come late. This is where I expect the name of Pelini to start paying dividends.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version